Sunday, November 27, 2011

Not so fast!

So, I might of spoke too soon a bit on the whole not experiencing a lot of symptoms. Thanksgiving was kind of a bust unfortunately. Something about all of the smells at once made me literally sick. I got a plate, put one thing on it and thought OMG, I've got to make a run for it. I still managed to enjoy some food, but not nearly as much as I wanted. The day after Thanksgiving was pretty awful. I threw up the entire morning, was super dizzy, pulse racing and just didn't want to move all day. The worst part was that I of course, had plans to see out of town friends and go to my dad's Thanksgiving all in Indy, which I had to abruptly cancel. I just couldn't have made it all that way in the car and then would have been the worst company ever on top of that. I literally stayed in my pj's that entire day and the majority of Saturday. Today was mostly good though. I got to eat a little bit more. Overall, I'd say the vote is that this baby does not enjoy Thanksgiving food. No way. Maybe next Thanksgiving will be better for he or she!

I keep counting various things as being "Baby's First ____" while it's still in the womb. Silly I know, but it's been kind of fun so far. Baby's First Movie: Breaking Dawn (very appropriate I'd say), First Concert: Fleet Foxes, First Family Photo: today, First Thanksgiving: kinda didn't go well, etc, etc. I just want to write all the little things I've thought about so far while being pregnant. Like how it will be #2 for great-grandchildren on one side of the family and #9 on the other and that I'd really like to get a pic with the great-grandparents with a little sign with the number and arrow pointing to my belly. There's just so much to think about :)

It's very strange to experience so many changes in your body. I feel strange sensations all the time and think omg, what was that? Is that normal? It seems like there is a new change everyday and it's definitely an adjustment. I'm ready to not feel this tired. I have a 4:30ish nap everyday that I can't sleep in and I literally feel like I will just topple over asleep if I don't have it. Seeing as though I'm missing it right now, I think I'll save writing for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment